xWo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xWo.com

xWo is looking to become the number one promotion, the wrestling industry has to offer. The undisclosed investor had originally brought the xWO shares, but decided to sit on them to see what came about. Then DIVISION did, but Charlie Bates invoked a clause not allowing the investor to use the DIVISION name or logo and decided to merge the two into one, and create a new era of xWo for the world to bear witness too.

Current Champions
xWo WORLD CHAMPION:
Vacant

RISING PHOENIX CHAMPION:
Vacant

CONTRABAND CHAMPION:
Vacant

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS:
Vacant
UPCOMING SCHEDULE
TBA!
Recent Events
Affiliates

Go down
xWo CEO
xWo CEO

Adam O'Bannon vs. Kendrick Kross Empty Adam O'Bannon vs. Kendrick Kross

Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:32 pm

MANDATORY: 1 RP Limit | 500 word minimum | 2.5k word max

OPTIONAL: 1 RP | 500 word max | Strictly shoot |

- Direct responding on a 1 RP limit is unfair to the handler posting first, hence why i've allowed the optional 500 Word Max 1 RP. If the second poster directly responds to your RP, you've got an added option of responding back.

RP Deadline: 23:59pm PST, 9th December 2018
02:59am EST, 10th December 2018
07:59am GMT, 10th December 2018.

GOODLUCK!!
AgentK2

Adam O'Bannon vs. Kendrick Kross Empty Chapter 1: Destiny

Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:42 pm
The xWo tournament for the World Championship. Kendrick was in the 5th match for it. Though if it were up to him, he would be in the Main Event. That is the caliber of talent that xWo is getting and he felt he should be treated that way. Kendrick was about to show the world, especially xWo the talent they received.

November 28th
Local LA Tea Shop.

Kendrick was sitting at a tea shop in his hometown of Los Angeles with his girlfriend, Britney sitting across from him. He took a drink of his tea as she was taking a drink of hers. Kendrick was ready for this match and they both knew it. They both had faith in him and why shouldn't they? He was definitely one of the most experienced wrestlers in this tournament and was going to show that in this opening match against some random dude it seemed, Adam O'Bannon

"O'Bannon. What the hell kind of name is that? Dude must be Irish. Adam O'Bannon. A mostly american name with an Irish surname. Interesting, but hey, who am I to judge?"

Kendrick laughed a bit as he looked at Britney. He gave her a small smile as she returned the favor. They both knew what the outcome of this match was going to be, was just a matter of waiting until the show to prove to everyone that he is one of if not the best talent here. Probably the latter, the best.

"Why are they putting you in a match with him? A nobody. If they want main event, if they want top talent, they should put you in a match with top talent not some person who is low on the totem pole. That's just a disgrace to who you are!"

They both obviously felt that way, Britney was just the one who normally would air it out before Kendrick even got a chance to. She was the more outspoken and straight forward one in the relationship though Kendrick was both in his own right. 

"You're totally right there. They've disgraced the name of Kendrick Kross. I'm going to make sure that they realize who the hell I am after this first show. Make them realize that their future World Champion isn't someone to be disgraced and disrespected. I'm going to make sure that everyone in this company knows the name Kendrick Kross."

With that they both got up and walked out of the tea shop into Kendrick's truck and headed back to their house.

Kendrick's LA House
Later that day

Kendrick and Britney arrived at the house and both hopped out of the truck. They both walked into the house, Kendrick however went directly left and into his office where he had his titles that he had won from various promotions in his trophy case. He stared at them for a moment then turned around with a smile and sat in his office chair followed by propping his feet up onto the Mahogany desk.

"You know, I've already realized what Adam and others are going to say about me. Sure, I've won titles but I also lost all of those titles, except one. Which I currently hold. Okay, that may be true but I still have won those titles. How many people in this company can say they've won six titles all in known companies including the top title in one of them? I wouldn't say many, if any of them."

"That is what sets me apart from this Adam O'Bannon dude. I'm still the top Champion in a company. Have even had a defense against one of the top talents there as well, not just there but one of the top known talents in the world. Can you say that Adam? I wouldn't think so. Let's get that out of the way right quick."

Kendrick lets out a smirk towards the camera. He knew exactly what type of person O'Bannon was. The same type Kendrick was, and still is to an extent. Except for one thing, Kendrick was a hardcore lover, Adam? He hated anything to do with weapons, well most weapons it seemed. He hated hardcore but loved using brass knuckles? A bit of a lie there. You can't hate weapons and still use brass knuckles, that just didn't make sense and that is something that Kendrick would definitely use against him in their match, he'd urge Adam to use them, go against his beliefs.

"There's a reason that xWo wanted to sign me, Adam. It's not because of my stature. Nope, it's because they need a World Champion that can bring respect to an upstart company and who better right now than Kendrick Kross? I'm known, I'm respected and I'm a current champion about to be a double champion because I'll be winning this World Championship. You're probably going to be convinced that I am full of myself, that I am going to make mistakes, I'm going to be overconfident and cause myself to lose. I've had people tell me that before, Adam. Plenty of people yet here I am still, having won titles. Why? Because I'm not overconfident or cocky, I know who I am and my ability. That's something that you don't know and won't know. Not at my expense at least."

Kendrick smiled at the camera and gave it a little smirk. He turned around once again and looked at the titles behind him, giving him even more faith in himself. Plenty of thoughts running through his head when it came to those and the current match at hand with Adam. He knew exactly what he had to do.

"You know, you're a walking contradiction and a walking failure. Anything goes when it comes to being backed in a corner you say, well if anything goes that means you would be open to using weapons yet you swear you hate them. Come on, bro. We all know you're not against using them, and then you swear you and your lady have won championships over multiple promotions. Yet your bio says you've only won the WXW Intercontinental Champion. Never heard of WXW. I mean, I've won titles in MMA where I came from don't hear me bragging about those, why? Because they don't mean shit unless it's current places. I'm thinking that your lady won all of the titles that you claim over multiple promotions. Definitely not you, then letting her tell you what not to do? Taking a break? Shows what kind of failure you truly are. I don't think it was your lady, you just use that as an excuse. You ran off because you knew that you couldn't hang with anyone around and guess what, you still won't be able to hang with anyone, especially me."

Kendrick laughed a bit as he continued to eye the camera. He knew that he could beat Adam and wasn't exactly scared of him. If there was one person maybe two he knew could possibly beat him. He wasn't facing them at this point which while he felt was good he also was pissed off at it. It didn't matter though, he was going to force his way through O'Bannon and go up against anyone he needed to just so he could make sure he would be the first World Champion. Kendrick wasn't going to let Adam hold him back, he was going to make sure he didn't fail. Not that failure was something that Kendrick was used to. 

"There is one thing I know that you wish you had, Adam. That is my rep, my skill set. The one thing that separates us. Skill. I have it, you don't. If you did I would know more about you Mr. O'Bannon. I'm not about to let someone with no skill take me out. The Loose Cannon, which is what you call yourself...so original. Is not about to take out Kendrick Kross...Agent K2. The Loose Cannon is about to get tight and balless. You know what you'll be after the Loose Cannon becomes balless? Just another person who couldn't scale K2. I guarantee you that. So Adam, get used to losing it's all you will be doing in this company. I'm just going to be your first."

Kendrick smirks at the camera and grabs his CW Pride Championship and sets it in front of him. He looks at it and smiles as the cameras fade to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum