xWo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xWo.com

xWo is looking to become the number one promotion, the wrestling industry has to offer. The undisclosed investor had originally brought the xWO shares, but decided to sit on them to see what came about. Then DIVISION did, but Charlie Bates invoked a clause not allowing the investor to use the DIVISION name or logo and decided to merge the two into one, and create a new era of xWo for the world to bear witness too.

Current Champions
xWo WORLD CHAMPION:
Vacant

RISING PHOENIX CHAMPION:
Vacant

CONTRABAND CHAMPION:
Vacant

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS:
Vacant
UPCOMING SCHEDULE
TBA!
Recent Events
Affiliates

Go down
xWo CEO
xWo CEO

New Forums Empty New Forums

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:07 pm
As i explained on Twitter, we have new forums. This one was just a short term measure. And i've had some issues when posting, as i know have others. So it's a forum setup i know better. I've added most of the stuff. I will personally move over all the bios myself tomorrow.

All i ask of you wonderful people is to register at the new one. And i promise, it's the last change. Will keep this one as backup incase the other one gets hacked, or goes down. I was going to wait until the show was posted, but figured it'd be better sooner, rather than later.

xWo << Click me. Please.

Thanks guys.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum