xWo.com

xWo is looking to become the number one promotion, the wrestling industry has to offer. The undisclosed investor had originally brought the xWO shares, but decided to sit on them to see what came about. Then DIVISION did, but Charlie Bates invoked a clause not allowing the investor to use the DIVISION name or logo and decided to merge the two into one, and create a new era of xWo for the world to bear witness too.

Current Champions
xWo WORLD CHAMPION:
Vacant

RISING PHOENIX CHAMPION:
Vacant

CONTRABAND CHAMPION:
Vacant

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS:
Vacant
UPCOMING SCHEDULE
TBA!
Recent Events
Affiliates

Go down
View user profile

World Championship Tournament

on Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:02 pm
Hello ladies and gentlemen, thank you for signing up to xWo. Really looking forward to getting this place going. So with the xWo World Championship. I originally was going to have it completed on the first evening. But thankfully we had more interest than i thought.

So instead, this is how it'll work.

Winners of the matches on the First Turmoil, will face off in TWO Triple Threat Matches on the Second Edition. The winners of those Two matches will proceed to our first iPPV and face off in a singles battle for the right to be crowned xWo World Champion.

And i have a plan for the Rising Phoenix Championship as well. And you'll find out about that when the results come out.

Thank you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum