xWo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xWo.com

xWo is looking to become the number one promotion, the wrestling industry has to offer. The undisclosed investor had originally brought the xWO shares, but decided to sit on them to see what came about. Then DIVISION did, but Charlie Bates invoked a clause not allowing the investor to use the DIVISION name or logo and decided to merge the two into one, and create a new era of xWo for the world to bear witness too.

Current Champions
xWo WORLD CHAMPION:
Vacant

RISING PHOENIX CHAMPION:
Vacant

CONTRABAND CHAMPION:
Vacant

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS:
Vacant
UPCOMING SCHEDULE
TBA!
Recent Events
Affiliates

Go down
Rayne Young
Rayne Young

Clay Young Empty Clay Young

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:44 pm
Handler Information

Your Name: Karl

Twitter Handle: @Clay2ndGenYoung

E-Mail Address: mrgeorge2507@yahoo.co.uk

Would you like to be a match writer?: No.

Wrestler Information

Wrestlers Name: Clay Young

Nickname/s: N/A

Height: 6'2

Weight: 215lbs

Hometown: Miami, Florida.

Strengths: 

Weaknesses:

Alignment: Neutral.

Picture Base/Poser: Cody Garbrandt.

Entrance

Entrance Music: "Heroes" By Shinedown.

Entrance Description: The lights in the arena dimmer, as the fans wait with baited breath.

"Stare in wonder, who's here to bring you down?
Find your martyr, I'm sure you've made the crown
So light a fire under my bones, so when
I die for you, at least I'll die alone

Ain't nothing for me to end up like this
There's no comparing me this time."

The first verses of "Heroes" By Shinedown erupt through the arena, as Clay Young, the twenty two year old rookie, with a hooded jacket covering his face, arms outstretched as a single spotlight illuminates Young. Wearing his black and white trunks and boots, he looks ready and willing for competition.

"All my heroes have now become ghosts
Sold their sorrow to the ones who paid the most
All my heroes are dead and gone
But down inside of me, they still live on

Dark devotion in a beacon paradise
Shows no emotion to a willing sacrifice
You can put a man on trial, but you can't make the guilty pay
And you can cage an animal, but you can't take away the rage."

Walking down the ramp taking in the muted response he's getting due to who his father is, he smirks from ear to ear, knowing they'll be cheering his name very, very soon. Stopping by the ring, taking in his surroundings, he jumps up and down on the spot, before running and sliding into the ring, under the bottom rope.

"Ain't nothing for me to end up like this
There's no comparing me this time

All my heroes have now become ghosts
Sold their sorrow to the ones who paid the most
All my heroes are dead and gone
But down inside of me, they still live on."

Clay Young climbs a turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air, again getting little response from the crowd here, as he jumps down into the ring, taking his jacket off and awaiting the match to start.

Move List

Moves (No minimum or maximum, more the better): Submission :

Figure Four Leg Lock, Sharpshooter, Abdominal Stretch, Muta Lock, Crippler Crossface, Texas Cloverleaf.

Aerial Attack :

Diving Spear, Shooting Star Press, Missile Dropkick, Asai Moonsault, Top Rope Corkscrew Plancha, Whisper in the Wind, Springboard Spinning Heel Kick, Springboard Hurricinrana, Top Rope Fall Away Slam, Top Rope Belly to Belly Suplex, Diving Headbutt.

Miscellaneous :

Shining Wizard, Evenflow DDT, Swinging Neck Breaker, Backbreaker, Sidewalk Slam, Lionsault, Cradle Piledriver, Spinebuster, Roundhouse Kick, Double Arm DDT, Samoan Drop.

Favorite/Signature Moves: Blaze Of Glory (5* Frog Splash), The Golden Touch (Superkick), Lockdown (Ankle Lock)

Finisher/s: The Last Rites (Package Piledriver), Crucifer (Crippler Crossface), Tomahawk Drop (Rock Bottom)

Show Information

Gimmick: Trying to break out of his father's shadow and make a name for himself.

Personality: Much isn't known about Clay, he's definitely different to his father though.

Attitude towards authority: Unknown. 

Attitude towards fellow colleagues: He's easy going.

Favorite Weapon/s:

Favorite Match/es:

Biography (If you have one)

Superstar Biography: Clay’s mother is Polish, he was born in Miami, Florida, but the family emigrated to London, England when he was just weeks old. Clay lived a normal life, not knowing the secret his parent’s had hidden from him. When he was 13, his mother sat him down and told him the man he knew as his father, wasn’t. His biological father was led to believe that she had die, before giving birth to him as she knew he couldn’t care for her and Clay, like the man who Clay’s know as his father could.

His mother told him, that his father has carved a successful career in the wrestling industry, in America. In fact, some call him a legend, but that’s all Clay has to go on. He doesn’t know what federation his father made his name, or his name. But since that day, Clay knew he needed to know and went to Glenn Braddock’s Wrestling School and has been trained in the fine arts of Wrestling, by not only Glenn, but also his daughter, MCW World Champion, Glory Braddock. Graduating from the school with flying colors, Clay knew the next step that needed taken and he’s about to embark on that journey. His sole intention was to find his father, but when he started he found he was a natural and thoroughly enjoyed it, eventually coming to love what he does.

Two years ago, the man Clay looked up to as a father, did a runner after breaking up from his mother. He’s moving to America not just to break into the field he loves, but to also find his father, which he did. Clay Young, is a man on the mission.

Past Accomplishments/Accolades: N/A

Manager Information (If you have one)

Managers Name:

Managers Entrance: 

How does he/she interact:
xWo CEO
xWo CEO

Clay Young Empty Re: Clay Young

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:11 pm
Clay Young 1812eb10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum